Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sharing a Blog Link and a Recipe for Coconut Pie

I am subscribed to a blog I really like. I have only recently discovered "Southern Plate" but have already tried one of the recipes and look forward to trying more.
Link is below the recipe!

Here is the one I tried:

Mama's Amazingly Easy Coconut Pie

2 C milk
3/4 C sugar
1/2 C Baking mix
4 eggs
1/4 C butter or margarine
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 C shredded coconut

Put everything except for the coconut into the blender. Mix on low speed for three minutes. Pour into greased pie plate. Let rest for five minutes. Sprinkle coconut on top. Bake at 350 for forty minutes.

http://www.southernplate.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh this looks good! I may just have to give it a try tonight! Yummers!
Kim

Sandy W said...

Smiles:)
Let me know if you like it.
It is like an easy custard coconut!