Course: Main Course
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup smoked paprika powder regular paprika works too
- Teaspoon cayenne depending on how hot you want it, use less if you want it milder
- Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1.25 pounds chicken thighs or whatever cut of chicken you prefer
- Stir them well until they form a thin paste.
- Put the chicken pieces in the pan and coat them well with the paste. Let them marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- We cook them in the broiler with the thermostat at 3500 F for ten minutes, then flip them and cook for another ten minutes. (Or bake until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the meat thermometer reads 1650 F)