Saturday, April 18, 2009

Days 6 & 7


Days 6-7:
#6:
Learn from expert bloggers. Check. I read until my eyes were squinting and my head was hurting. I probably read too much!

#7:
Link with other bloggers.
This is one I’ve always enjoyed so it will be easy.
I have spent countless hours reading, viewing before and after photos, and awaiting each week’s menu sharing from this blog: (I love it!)
http://urbanhomestead.org/journal/

This is SO a favorite for picture rich (and delicious looking) recipes!
http://mennonitegirlscancook.blogspot.com/

There are so many others (some are on the sidebar of the blog site) I could s hare but I haven’t had time to even keep up with dailies. I have been extremely busy with extended family situations, taking care of a very active six year old, home schooling, taking care of a new puppy (we now have three indoor beagles ages 8 years, 2 years, and 4 months) --- and getting our garden going.
Add in daily meals and clean up and lots in the way of hospitality and blogs, email lists, emails, and much more get stacked on the side lines.
This will do for now, I hope!

No comments: