Monday, April 21, 2014

Letter Writing Part 2


Letter Writing Part 2

My pinterest board on letter writing:



More letter writing pinterest boards: Please note that I have only looked at the letter writing boards of these pinners. I don't know anything of their personal pages!





Letter Writing Blogs:

The letters in my mailbox  - So very pretty!

Missive Maven -  This one is fantastic! I checked out a lot of links from her blog. There are letter writing pen pal type sites (one is The Letter Writer's Alliance that you can join for $3.00 and I did awhile back!) and letter writing supply sites as well as a lovely list of letter writing blogs. Love this resource. She also has an etsy shop that she sells stationery and more.

Are you a letter writer? If so, please share your experience!

Love,

Sandy

No comments: